So it’s been a while since my last post. Hmmm so let’s see what’s been going on…
- I’m in FL now on my break until I go back to TN to continue my internship for the summer.
- My 21st birthday is in 2 days. I got a new computer :)
- My parents and I got our US citizenship at the end of April. Wooo.
- Smoky is going to be living w/ my fam in FL now. He is getting along well with my other pets. Here he’s cleaning and intermittently biting my (giant) cat Miguel:
- Andy posted this cover video on my facebook back while I was still in TN. And Alicia and I kinda became obsessed. And I kinda still am…
- I’ve been trying to help my sis prepare for her upcoming AP Human Geography exam… ugh APs… so glad I don’t have to do that. And it was kind of nice to not have classes this past semester. But I’m also looking forward to going back to school in the Fall.
- So I came across this ridiculous video of Donald Trump interviewing with the WSJ a while back. It’s pretty scary. Oh goodness.
- I pierced my ear again. I got my snug done. It apparently takes a super long time to heal, and the initial jewelry is specifically really long because my ear will apparently swell a lot. It has only swelled a little bit so far, but it is red and bruised. We’ll see how things go. I took this picture right after I got it done:
- I’m enjoying my time at home with my fam just kinda bumming around.
- I’m excited to go to Bonnaroo in June!!
- I’m so happy for my friend Bre who graduated from UF last weekend.
- Ok well I’m not sure if there are any other things worth mentioning, but I’m gonna go help my mommy make a cake now!! :)
0 notes, May 8, 2011